Our pro-bacteria concentrated solution accelerates the breakdown of dirt at a microscopic level and continues cleaning up to 3 days after application. The solution contains no soap, is environmentally friendly and readily biodegradable. Our sneaker cleaner is safe to use on most materials including suede, nubuck, leather and canvas.
How To Use Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner
- Hold the Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner spray 15 - 20 cm away from the shoe and generously spray the shoe cleaning spray onto the shoe.
- If cleaning a suede, nubuck or leather sneaker, spray lightly and ensure not to make the shoe too saturated with sneaker cleaning solution.
- Use the Sneaker LAB Premium Brush to scrub the sneakers. For heavy dirt areas, slightly wet the Sneaker LAB sneaker brush with water and continue to scrub.
- Make sure to use a dry brush if cleaning a suede, nubuck or leather sneaker.
- Once cleaned, wipe/ dab the sneaker with clean cloth or a microfiber towel.
- Air dry sneakers and repeat the process if necessary.
Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner contains a proprietary biodegradable formula for lifting dirt and stains. The pro-bacterial solution combines non-harmful natural elements with beneficial bacteria to form a revolutionary formula which softens and breaks down hardened dirt. This shoe cleaner and sneaker cleaner works on a microscopic level for a long lasting, deep cleaning effect. The solution is tough on dirt and stains, and at the same time gentle enough to use on most fabrics and materials, including suede, nubuck and leather. Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner solution is readily biodegradable.